Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas
Rod Building > General Rod Building > General Rod Building
steeldrifter
Before everyone gets all busy this weekend or gets on the road to travel I just wanted to wish everyone here at RBF a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time with your families, eat some good food, get some nice gifts, watch the kids faces light up on Christmas morning, and take a few moments to remember what Christmas is really all about. And say a prayer and a Christmas wish for all those serving to protect our freedom this holiday season.

Merry Christmas everyone

Steve
MSUICEMAN
merry x-mas to the other steve-o and all rbf members.... stay safe on your travels and have a good time.
Whirnot
thumbup.gif

And lets see if I get out of Denver International tomorrow morning!!!!!
srfrsean
Yes, Merry Christmas to all. Arvada was 19 degrees this morning and Bamboo Bill was good enough to give me and update on the Cheeseman Canyon area...negative 12 around 7am.

Guess I'll be at the bench for another day or so.

Safe travels,

srfrsean
OSD
Merry Christmas to all the members and Lurkers who frequent this site
In a very short time we will be starting a new year and a new season of fishing and rod building.
so I would like to wish you and yours a very safe and happy New Year.

OSD.
Fly1
Have a great holiday season boys and girls kicking.gif banana.gif

Ken cool.gif
rovercat
Merry Christmas to all.
darrellmyskiw
Merry Christmas

and a hap-hap-Happy New Year to one and all - and all those around you .......

darrell,
roadking
Hi all, I'm pretty new to the forum but I really enjoy the clever repoirtay( I know that has to be spelled wrong) and all the help and support from everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Mike
skeet3tx
Merry Christmas to all! May your stockings be filled with goodies for rodbuilding and flytying. As steeldrifter stated, let's remember those in the military working for our freedom and the freedom of others.
Keep in mind this season celebrates the greatest gift wub.gif to the world.
froggy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

God bless us, every one!
banana.gif banana.gif

Chris
Crazyboy
merry xmas all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.