Acidrod.com shop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#16 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

i order a few time from them a year ago..

they seem to make mistacks always in my favor so it turns out to be a deal and half LOL i mean the times i did order i always ended up with 2 other peoples orders they would contact me that i might have recived extras and then said they would send my the pre paid yada yada to send it back and i was like ok and well i still have this stuff and they didnt send me anything to send it back and theres no way im paying to ship them back there mistack or pay for it so well at this point im about to claim it as mine its been over a year... i don't know how they stay in business LOL

#17 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

i guess its a good business strategy, make a mistack and eat it.. not worth loosing a custom over..

#18 Rod O Rama

Rod O Rama
  • Members
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

trigger,

Ya, they make a mistake and its screw them right? Funny, I bet if the shoe was on the other foot you be crying up a storm.

They always try to make right with their customers. And the majority of their customers try to make right by them if they mess up. Be a man and step up to make things right. And yes they are personal friends of mine so your making light of their mistake and taking advantage of them pisses me off.

Pete
http://www.renaissanceflyrods.com/
If I ever build the perfect rod, I'll retire.

#19 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Ya know Pete, I guess that just the way it is when someone is perfect and doesn't every make any mistakes

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

www.southwestcustomrods.com

Your Lemke reel seat dealer
http://www.southwest...l-seat-hardware

Authorized  Snake Brand guide dealer

#20 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

no they said they would send me a pre paid soemthing or another so that it would not cost me to send it back to them, there was no trouble or problems.. i called and said i had it and they said ooop ok that id get what i needed to ship it back within a few days and its been over a year and i havent touched the stuff since because i dont want to buy it... all the stuff i got has been sitting here untouched for over a year i think thats a pritty nice to wait that long before saying ha F them its mine now... thank you for jumping to conclustions maybe you didnt understand my post...

an no im not the guy to go out of my way and pay to ship it back to them or pay for anything i didnt order.

#21 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

Have you ever tried to get back in contact with them and ask about the return, or is the price of a phone call related to not wanting to pay for return shipping?

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#22 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

there cousins..

#23 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

Ok I see, its ok to put it to relatives then I guess.

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#24 Rod O Rama

Rod O Rama
  • Members
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

Since its been a year they would probably say keep it, but at least you would be doing right by them. I can float you the cost of the call if its too much for the budget.

http://www.renaissanceflyrods.com/
If I ever build the perfect rod, I'll retire.

#25 kbproctor

kbproctor
  • Super Moderators
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (trigger @ Feb 12 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
an no im not the guy to go out of my way and pay to ship it back to them or pay for anything i didnt order.

Most of the folks on this board ARE this kind of person. The people I have dealt with are people of honesty and integrity who hold themselves to very high standards. I encourage you to step up and do the right thing.

Statements like the one above will not help your acceptance. You signed up on the board a year ago with a statement that you were new to rod building. You tried to erase those statements but you can't erase what others have quoted in replies. You are reasonably well documented on the board and then you start posting about gleefully screwing a respected vendor and try to make it OK by calling them family? If you treat family that way, how are you going to treat the rest of us?

Be glad Im just a moderator and not an administrator. I would have banned you after that last post.
Kevin

Colorado Custom Fly Rods, Ltd.

If your parents never had kids, chances are you won't either....

#26 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

Very well put Kevin, and a very standup offer by you Pete

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#27 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (kbproctor @ Feb 13 2012, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (trigger @ Feb 12 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most of the folks on this board ARE this kind of person. The people I have dealt with are people of honesty and integrity who hold themselves to very high standards. I encourage you to step up and do the right thing.

Statements like the one above will not help your acceptance. You signed up on the board a year ago with a statement that you were new to rod building. You tried to erase those statements but you can't erase what others have quoted in replies. You are reasonably well documented on the board and then you start posting about gleefully screwing a respected vendor and try to make it OK by calling them family? If you treat family that way, how are you going to treat the rest of us?

Be glad Im just a moderator and not an administrator. I would have banned you after that last post.

and your a better person for saying that i should step up and calling me out for it... finding something i tried to dellet a year ago that has nothing to do with this topic and pointing the finger LOOK LOOK then tossing in how you to ban me for just being a little honest... did i say something bad about them? did i over use the swear funchtion... you modded a topic where the 2 of you were very rude to someone asking a question and there was no reason to that and if its been gone over so many times and you still havent turned that question into a sticky then its your prooblem that it keeps becoming an on going new topic. but oh no your a better person than me.. your not rude or nasty or anything like that, your a real stand up guys willing to go out of your way to help anyone..

#28 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:21 AM

You did in turn make a detrimental statement against them in the fact that you said they screw up on orders and do not follow through.
Most of peoples problems with vendors are just oversites and can be rectified between the two parties involved and not have to air their problems on this forum. I should have deleted your post right off and possibly eleminated you showing the forum the kind of person you really are.

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#29 kbproctor

kbproctor
  • Super Moderators
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

It's all about figuring out whether you should stay or go. It may have nothing to do with this topic, which has been completely sidetracked, but tells us a lot about you. You really do not want me to post my personal assessment.
Kevin

Colorado Custom Fly Rods, Ltd.

If your parents never had kids, chances are you won't either....

#30 trigger

trigger
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

ok well while you debate on banning me then..

im going to say this if someone had a bad review or experiance are they allowed to post them or is that against the rules? would it only be ok to post good reviews even if someone had a bad expreiance and mine wasnt even a bad experiance at that..

i really dont see where you guys are finding those bannable offensives ive done but ok i guese your right... other than you mods i didnt think i had a problem here with other members but maybe there looking to see me get banned also and i just didnt know i wronged them someway, dont know why but ok thats ok maybe something i said wasnt put right or sounds right in righting but ok i guese it happens.. kinda seem like im being attacked here but thats ok it happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users