Photo

First fly Tutorial

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jojackc

Jojackc
  • Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

I have been working on my own website to try to post helpful info for fokes. Here is a URL to my first fly tutorial. Let me know what you think is good/bad about it. I do plan to switch to video's once my cell phone tri-pod comes in Outthereflyfishing-Howtotie

#2 mtgrizzly52

mtgrizzly52
  • Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Jojackc @ Sep 27 2012, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been working on my own website to try to post helpful info for fokes. Here is a URL to my first fly tutorial. Let me know what you think is good/bad about it. I do plan to switch to video's once my cell phone tri-pod comes in Outthereflyfishing-Howtotie

Hey, I like the looks of the site, and really like your tutorial! Good Job!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

#3 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:15 AM

Nice! Love the forest in the background. Who did you use for the website? I desperately need to update my website.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#4 Jojackc

Jojackc
  • Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I have been working on it myself. It's been slow. I haven't looked at any code in like 10+years. And even then it wasn't PHP it was c++ and c#. But there are alot of nice tools that do most of the work for you now days. I have been playing with some code to do more custom things then the basic layouts they have.

#5 Skiperie

Skiperie
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (John T. @ Sep 28 2012, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice! Love the forest in the background. Who did you use for the website? I desperately need to update my website.

Take a look at Weebly Its easy as pie Not a huge amount of opitions but it works fine

http://www.nwpfa.org/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users