Photo

Golden Touch Decals-2018 A New Year's Thank You

2 replies to this topic

#1 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Fly Fishing, Custom wood turning for reel seats, Custom Rod Building, Photography

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:03 AM

Dear Friend and Fellow Rod Builder,

I am still here and still making decals . . . . .I trust your New Year started as you would like and your Christmas Season was a Safe and Merry one.

This note is to say THANK YOU for all of your previous rod decal business and if you are one that continues to expect the highest quality decals for your custom rods, then I will appreciate the opportunity to be your choice for decals in the future. 

What's in store for 2018:  There will be NO price increases for decals or postage!  My decal prices have been the same since 2007.  All the details are in the website at SweetwaterFlyRods.com.

The DECAL LINK is in the upper, right hand of the screen.

New WEBSITE and E-MAIL:   As of May 2017 I redesigned my website for an updated look and experience and all seems to be doing quite well. I can now be easily found in web searches, which is great!!

New Website:   https://www.SweetwaterFlyRods.com

New E-Mail:  SweetwaterFlyRod@aol.com         (There is no "s" on the end of rod in the e-mail)

Please update your records to show the new contact information.

Thanks again for using my decals and I hope we all will be blessed with a Safe & Prosperous New Year.

Charlie 

Charles Armontrout

Sweetwater Fly Rods &  Golden Touch Decals

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

"I'll create your custom rod decals so you won't have to"

"The best decals are the ones you STICK with....."

#2 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

A good 2018 for you Charlie!

As per my usual, I'll break one or two rods this year so you'll be hearing from me ;)

"Oni byddi gryf, bydd gyfrwys...If you can't be strong, be cunning"

#3 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Fly Fishing, Custom wood turning for reel seats, Custom Rod Building, Photography

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:33 AM

Thanks Hatchet Jack . . . . .I appreciate your business. 

Charles Armontrout

Sweetwater Fly Rods &  Golden Touch Decals

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

"I'll create your custom rod decals so you won't have to"

"The best decals are the ones you STICK with....."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users