Photo

I finally was able to join!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Corney

Corney
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:11 AM

Hi everyone I am happy to finally be able to be part of this apparently exclusive group! Lol. I have been trying to sign on for quite some time and received a message that it was not able to accept new members?

Anyway I have been lurking around here for about 6 months and have built my jigs based on what I have seen in posts. I also have built a drill lathe and gathered all my components thanks to help from some of the names I recognize on here from another forum based out of Vancouver Island, BC.

I am going to hopefully start my 11' switch rod project this weekend if I can delay building the cedar outdoor furniture for my bride. So what I am relly saying is after this weekend I hope to start building this rod!

Anyways thanks for the input many of you have already contributed to this project.

#2 SmokingOhioButcher

SmokingOhioButcher
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:16 AM

Welcome!! This IS a great place. Sooo many people willing to help and share their knowledge!

Good luck on your rod build!

Mark

#3 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:03 PM

Welcome to the forum.  Please take note that rodbuilding is a powerful vortex from which there is no escape!  One rod leads to another, ad nauseum.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#4 Dave-G.

Dave-G.
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:28 PM

Welcome !

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users