Photo

Did a little more out of the ordinary

10 replies to this topic

#1 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

As stated above, did a little more out of my ordinary inserts today, with this flamed one and a flamed stacked bamboo. Just a little something else to compliment the excellent quality of the Lemke line of reel seats

F%20amp%20B_zpsvruaqb16.jpg

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

www.southwestcustomrods.com

Your Lemke reel seat dealer
http://www.southwest...l-seat-hardware

Authorized  Snake Brand guide dealer

#2 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

Administrator/River Rat

• Members
  • 10,500 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:25 PM

Flamed one is a beauty Ron.

mcfr.jpg

“If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you'll spend your life completely wasting your time. You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don't like doing, which is stupid. Better to have a short life, doing what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=VPCp5xsP-vk

#3 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:49 PM

Always up to trying something new

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#4 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:58 AM

Complements on the inserts.  Good to experiment.  Got an idea myself for an insert.  Will post it when done.  May have some questions on finish for it.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#5 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,945 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

We have been a little bit busy over this holiday weekend, trying to play catch upLT_zpsqdocgmop.jpg

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

#6 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:51 PM

Great looking inserts with a variety of colors and patterns.  I like the eleventh one from the far right- pink and grey looking.  You were definitely busy.

Do you remember the old R&R song, Turn, Turn, Turn?  Only one R&R song based on Bible scriptures; from Ecclesiastes 3.2-9.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#7 coyodel

coyodel
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

The Birds did the best known version of it but it was written in the 50's by Pete Seeger.

Half this game is 90% mental.

#8 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for the info, coyodel, but I'm not that old. ^_^  Wonder if Seeger ever read the rest of the book?

John T.

#9 Spiel

Spiel
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

As stated above, did a little more out of my ordinary inserts today, with this flamed one and a flamed stacked bamboo. Just a little something else to compliment the excellent quality of the Lemke line of reel seats

F%20amp%20B_zpsvruaqb16.jpg

I love them both Ron, to the extent I can't decide which one I love more.   :)

#10 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

spiel, just buy both of them for you next two builds.  Then you need to decide which insert goes on which rod.

John T.

#11 Spiel

Spiel
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

spiel, just buy both of them for you next two builds.  Then you need to decide which insert goes on which rod.

:D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users