Photo

Decal Production on vacation . . . .

No replies to this topic

#1 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Fly Fishing, Custom wood turning for reel seats, Custom Rod Building, Photography

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

Dear Friends & Fellow rod builders.

Beginning on Monday, July 10, 2017 I will be out of town, as well as the state, headed to Waves, NC for some hot sand, salty water, sand fleas, 110% humidity and may even get lucky and be hit by a tropical storm. . ..you just never know!

So, if you have decals that need to be made in the very near future, please send them in no later than Saturday the 8th so I can have them made by Monday the 10th when I head out of town.

The old websites, TLCRods and GoldenTouchDecals both have gone to Boot Hill.....never more to be . . .!!

But from the ashes, SweetwaterFlyRods.com has risen and is doing and looking good.

E-Mail is     sweetwaterflyrod@aol.com

Thanks to all for the business and I wish you all a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July holiday.

By the way, does England have a 4th of July . . .???? they sure do........................................................it's immediately after the 3rd of July!!

Keep 'em Turnin,

Charles Armontrout

Sweetwater Fly Rods &  Golden Touch Decals

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

"I'll create your custom rod decals so you won't have to"

"The best decals are the ones you STICK with....."

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users