Photo

Do you have stock of Jann's FWTSG (Old Stock Black) Guides?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Infinity Rod Creations

Infinity Rod Creations
  • Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

I'm calling upon my fellow rod craftsman with a plea for inventory assistance.  Seems that Jann's Netcraft's flexi-lite vendor (CHINA) has made a slight changed within the "color spectrum" on TiCH coated guides.  They used to be BLACK, not they look like what we'd expect TiCH to be (sorta titanium-ish, dark chrome).  Well this color change puts me in a bind.  I don't need much and I have some stock if anyone else needs it too.

The only reason I'm asking, because I would just take it as a loss, is because they ordered in plenty of inventory at Jann's EXCEPT 16's.  So I can't physically make a new set (with the new color) or an old set (black) and am stuck.  The easiest way to get out of this until they get all guides sizes that I use in the new color is to plea for the one size I need to complete an old color scheme set and then wait for them to have everything in with the new version of TiCh finish.  

I ONLY NEED (1) size 8 FWTSG TiCH (BLACK) to make a complete set here at my shop.

If you have some inventory of TiCH FWTSG "TiCh" flexilite guides from Jann's, can I beg you to send me a #8 spinning guide please?

I have the following, FWTSG TiCH (BLACK STOCK) flexi-lite guides, to offer up in the event you need them:

(1) 20

(2) 16

(1) 12

email goes straight to my phone:  dj@infinityrodcreations.com

Thank you,

Dj

"My drifts are so distant, I dial a 1 + (area code) when setting the hook!"

Handcrafted Float, Fly, Switch and Spey Fishing Rods
http://www.infinityrodcreations.com

#2 Jay McKnight

Jay McKnight
  • Members