Photo

Do you have stock of Jann's FWTSG (Old Stock Black) Guides?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Infinity Rod Creations

Infinity Rod Creations
  • Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

I'm calling upon my fellow rod craftsman with a plea for inventory assistance.  Seems that Jann's Netcraft's flexi-lite vendor (CHINA) has made a slight changed within the "color spectrum" on TiCH coated guides.  They used to be BLACK, not they look like what we'd expect TiCH to be (sorta titanium-ish, dark chrome).  Well this color change puts me in a bind.  I don't need much and I have some stock if anyone else needs it too.

The only reason I'm asking, because I would just take it as a loss, is because they ordered in plenty of inventory at Jann's EXCEPT 16's.  So I can't physically make a new set (with the new color) or an old set (black) and am stuck.  The easiest way to get out of this until they get all guides sizes that I use in the new color is to plea for the one size I need to complete an old color scheme set and then wait for them to have everything in with the new version of TiCh finish.  

I ONLY NEED (1) size 8 FWTSG TiCH (BLACK) to make a complete set here at my shop.

If you have some inventory of TiCH FWTSG "TiCh" flexilite guides from Jann's, can I beg you to send me a #8 spinning guide please?

I have the following, FWTSG TiCH (BLACK STOCK) flexi-lite guides, to offer up in the event you need them:

(1) 20

(2) 16

(1) 12

email goes straight to my phone:  dj@infinityrodcreations.com

Thank you,

Dj

"My drifts are so distant, I dial a 1 + (area code) when setting the hook!"

Handcrafted Float, Fly, Switch and Spey Fishing Rods
http://www.infinityrodcreations.com

#2 Jay McKnight

Jay McKnight
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:39 PM

I gotcha' covered.

#3 Infinity Rod Creations

Infinity Rod Creations
  • Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

Thanks to Jay, I can finish the rod with matching guides.  I appreciate it brother. 

Still waiting on Jann's to tell me what the deal is with their current inventory.  They've got everything in the "new" TiCH finish except for 12's.  So, if you wanted to place an order for a matching set, well...they won't match!  

DOUGH!

Dj

"My drifts are so distant, I dial a 1 + (area code) when setting the hook!"

Handcrafted Float, Fly, Switch and Spey Fishing Rods
http://www.infinityrodcreations.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users