Photo

New Custom Rod DECAL WEBSITE . . . .

Decals Custom Rod Decals

3 replies to this topic

#1 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Fly Fishing, Custom wood turning for reel seats, Custom Rod Building, Photography

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

Hello Friends.... It has been a while since I posted here and now I have a biggie...!  For the last several months, off and on, I have been rebuilding my website on a more modern and up-to-date platform than my old one - heavy on the word "old".  I opted to use WIX Web Builder and will highly recommend it for anyone desiring to start or update their web presence.

I guess I was too busy stumbling through the forest to see the trees but it dawned on me one day when I ran into one, that I could count on one hand the number of people that had inquired about a rod being built that had been on my site....The software I had used was keeping me in the Dark Ages. I had upgraded to Dreamweaver CS5 but it turned out to be worthless to me and was like learning a foreign language to a country you had no intention of going to in the first place. So WIX was my salvation.

Only the website name has changed, GOLDEN TOUCH DECALS is still the same with everything from Graphite rods, Fiberglass rods and Decals all being on one site. Information is as follows:

New Website Name: Sweetwater Fly Rods     (There is a story behind the name-will save for later)      Website URL:    https://www.SweetwaterFlyRods.com

New E-Mail:  SweetwaterFlyRod@aol.com         (note there is no "s" on the end of rod in the e-mail)

You can use either the "CONTACT" form on the website or if you have attachments to send, you can use the e-mail shown in the CONTACT page to cut & paste to your e-mail service.  Now there is a link directly to my e-mail on the contact page but it will require a dedicated e-mail service, such as AOL, YAHOO, GOOGLE, etc to be on your computer for it to work properly.  Cutting and pasting my e-mail address into your service always works!

Thanks to all that have allowed me to supply their decals as I greatly appreciate the business. For those that are yet to have me create their decals, give me a call or an e-mail and I will do the best I can. There is no set up fee, no minimum order and definitely no maximum order either.... I have customers in many of the United States, Canada, Panama, Norway, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, England, Spain, Netherlands, Austria . . . .and may God Bless them all and I hope they are having fun because due to all the customers I can no longer do much fishing . . .but hey, that's why there are so many fishing magazines just like the "other magazines" with all the pictures, if ya can't be doin' it you might as well be readin' about it...!!!

Thanks to all and Keep 'em Turning"

Charlie

PS: If any one experiences any issues while on the site, please let me know as all info will be greatly appreciated.

Charles Armontrout

Sweetwater Fly Rods &  Golden Touch Decals

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

"I'll create your custom rod decals so you won't have to"

"The best decals are the ones you STICK with....."

#2 Goduster

Goduster
  • Super Moderators
  • 4,905 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:07 AM

New site looks really great Charlie

Ron Weber
Southwest Custom Rods

www.southwestcustomrods.com

Your Lemke reel seat dealer
http://www.southwest...l-seat-hardware

Authorized  Snake Brand guide dealer

#3 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Fly Fishing, Custom wood turning for reel seats, Custom Rod Building, Photography

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

Thanks Ron,

I appreciate the compliment. A lot of time and trial & error making things flow together as they should. WIX makes it very easy to do though.

Only one item from this board though and maybe you or one of the other moderators can check into it. It seems the link in my signature here won't "turn loose" of the old website address even though the new one was placed in my profile and in the signature update.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again Ron.

Charles Armontrout

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

#4 Golden Touch Decals

Golden Touch Decals
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

Hey Ron,

Never mind . . . .I took a closer look at the profile/signature editing and found where I had made the error.

I believe it now works properly as it should.  Gotta love modern technology!

Thanks again.

Charles Armontrout

SweetwaterFlyRods.com

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Decals, Custom Rod Decals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users