Photo

New from TN

6 replies to this topic

#1 Mojopin71

Mojopin71
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Hello all, I'm Scott! Been fishing most of my life, and as usual, one thing leads to another. Now I've Got the rod building bug. I've built a couple of rods with moderate success. They'll fish anyway. Lately I've become much more interested in learning the craft. I Appreciate Any and all advice that You all can give. Thanks, and look forward to our conversations.

#2 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:12 AM

Welcome to the forum?  Where do you live in TN?  Don't be afraid to ask questions.  The folks on the forum are more than willing to help a newbie.  Advice?  Have a high limit on a credit card. B)

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#3 sstrength

sstrength
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

Hey John,  Sorry it took so long to respond.  For some reason after I posted my above greeting it wouldn't let me post anymore.  Wouldn't let me do anything.  I basically had to set up a new account.  Sent 5 emails to admin. and never received a response.  It would let me sign in and everything, but it acted like I wasn't registered.  Anyway, how are ya?

I live just outside of Nashville.  In Murfreesboro.  Thanks for the advice.

#4 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:56 PM

Doing great.  I get up to M'boro to the VA clinic several times a year.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#5 sstrength

sstrength
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

Cool John,  Where are you?  My mother used to be a nurse there.  No offense, but it's a pretty dysfunctional place. IMO. :)

#6 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

sstrength, I have been going there for years and have never had any problems.  In fact, I feel that I have received good care from the doctors and staff.  As a nurse, one would see the inside operations.  My sister-in-law retired after 42 years as a nurse.  Know what you mean.

John T.

#7 sstrength

sstrength
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

Yes, John.  Some of the things those nurses have to go through.  Sometimes makes you wonder why anyone would want to be one.  My wife is also a nurse. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users