Video of my tanks

3 replies to this topic

#1 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

Administrator/River Rat

• Members
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:57 PM

I finally figured out the video function on my digital camera (only took this ol'man 2 yrs lol) so I just shot a video of all my main display tanks in my basement home office.

mcfr.jpg

“If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you'll spend your life completely wasting your time. You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don't like doing, which is stupid. Better to have a short life, doing what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=VPCp5xsP-vk

#2 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

You have put a lot of thought and work into those projects.  My complements! 

Speaking of tanks, a fly shop now defunct, a number of years ago had a long tank behind the shop to allow customers to try out various rod combos.  They had several bluegill in the tank to let the customers have a bit of fun while shopping.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#3 Spiel

Spiel
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

You're tanks are awesome Steve and an absolute great addition to your office.

#4 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

Administrator/River Rat

• Members
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

Apw7Pj.jpg

........Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just let it happen :)

mcfr.jpg

“If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you'll spend your life completely wasting your time. You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don't like doing, which is stupid. Better to have a short life, doing what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=VPCp5xsP-vk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users