Photo

Get to know my workshop

6 replies to this topic

#1 7even seas

7even seas
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:52 AM

The Spanish TV channel "Caza y Pesca" made a report and an interview with me about my work. If you guys want to see my workshop and some of my rods just click on the link. Its all in Spanish and a mix of my language, Portuguese, and Spanish, lol! Butt i think its always nice to see our craft deserving attention. 

https://www.youtube....bed/yuMVrRFHjAc

Abraço

Nuno

The more I learn, the less I believe in luck

www.7evenrods.com

#2 shortstack

shortstack
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

I saw this a few weeks ago, and thought it was great.  Seeing your rods "in the round", rather than static photo images, was very inspiring.  Keep up the amazing work.

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

Administrator/River Rat

• Members
  • 10,500 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Cool stuff Nuno.

I still think you look like you should be related to the Gracie's, now even more so that I see you in vid rather than just pics ;)

mcfr.jpg

“If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you'll spend your life completely wasting your time. You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don't like doing, which is stupid. Better to have a short life, doing what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=VPCp5xsP-vk

#4 John T.

John T.
  • Members
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:33 PM

Apenado, no habla, senor. 

Thanks for sharing the video.  You have a lot of inventory!  I'm amazed at the large spools of thread on the shelf in one scene.

John T.

Marriage is like a deck of cards- in the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  In the end, you wish you had a club and a spade.

#5 John A.

John A.
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:00 AM

Nuno - Excellent video. I always enjoy seeing examples of your "Rod Artistry"

John A.

#6 Spiel

Spiel
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:43 AM

Very cool!

#7 xpman

xpman
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Fly shop, Fly tying, rod building

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:49 PM

Well done Nuno its not common that we get that kind of attention in our craft, but you have taken it to the next level and I enjoy seeing what you come up with. :rockon:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users