Photo

Sully's Wrapper

3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg LaPolla

Greg LaPolla
  • Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

So I found a deal on the online auction site that I couldn't pass up. Got a Sully's Wrapper and the double dryer. I can't figure out how to thread the thing? Whoever makes it doesn't have a website Anyone here have one that could scan the instructions or explain to me how to thread it?

Thanks

Greg

#2 Washougal

Washougal
  • Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

Call Angler's Worshop, haven't used one in quite a long time, but don't remember it being very difficult. I do remember that it's a dandy wrapper that lets you do things, like backing up, that not many wrappers do well.

#3 mtgrizzly52

mtgrizzly52
  • Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Greg LaPolla @ May 8 2012, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I found a deal on the online auction site that I couldn't pass up. Got a Sully's Wrapper and the double dryer. I can't figure out how to thread the thing? Whoever makes it doesn't have a website Anyone here have one that could scan the instructions or explain to me how to thread it?

Thanks

Greg

Were you able to find the instructions or get some help? I just picked up a brand new one on ebay and it had the instructions and a DVD included in the package. If you need a copy of the instructions let me know!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

#4 Greg LaPolla

Greg LaPolla
  • Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (mtgrizzly52 @ Aug 26 2012, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Greg LaPolla @ May 8 2012, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Greg

Were you able to find the instructions or get some help? I just picked up a brand new one on ebay and it had the instructions and a DVD included in the package. If you need a copy of the instructions let me know!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

Yep! got it all figured out. Have wrapped several rods on it already. Thanks!

Greg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users