Jump to content


Member Since 29 May 2013
Offline Last Active Oct 11 2020 11:21 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: I need some help!

22 May 2020 - 10:43 PM



Also google " T track knobs" , "T track accessories" or "jig hardware" . They are used by woodworkers to make shop made jigs using T track. For T track they come in 1/4"-20 and 5/16"-18 but can be found in smaller sizes too.

In Topic: Is this repairable ?

30 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

Thanks Mike

In Topic: Is this repairable ?

02 February 2020 - 12:05 AM

Thanks , I have another rod (spinning rod) that was in the same auto accident this fly rod was in. On the spinning rod the butt portion of the handle was snapped off at the bottom of the reel seat (reel seat is intact). Do you think it would be better to use an inner sleeve to reconnect the lower handle or use a long sleeve and build a new lower portion of the handle ?