Hardy Bros. Sunbeam 6/7 Fly Reel + Extra Spool on ebay

No replies to this topic

#1 germanbrown

germanbrown
  • Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hardy Bros. Sunbeam 6/7 Fly Reel + Extra Spool on ebay

For your consideration is a wonderful Hardy Sunbeam 6/7 fly reel and extra spool. This reel features the desirable, reversible agate lineguard and the cool Hardy castle and fly logo. This reel can be converted from left hand wind to right hand wind. It is currently set up for RHW. I can switch it for you before I ship the reel if you'd like. Everything is tight and in excellent working order on this reel with no rubbing or wobble. This collectible reel has a very smooth functioning adjustable click and pawl drag that purrs. There's nothing quite like the sound of a Hardy reel singing when a nice trout runs line off your reel. This great, classic fly reel functions as nice as it looks.The reel has been cleaned and greased and is ready to hit the water. The Sunbeam is a fantastic reel for 5-7 wt fly lines and she looks great on a fine bamboo fly rod. This is a wonderful reel to collect and fish. I have one of these reels for my personal use and love fishing it. This would be a fine reel for that special bamboo fly rod, casting dry flies to native, wild trout. Fly lines and rod not included.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'm selling this fine, classic fly reel to finance some tools and materials for my bamboo rod shop. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
"A three or four ounce split bamboo rod, with a well balanced reel, a tapered casting line, a leader of the proper fineness, and a well tied fly, or flies, is one of the most perfectly designed and executed triumphs of human artisanship."

-Bliss Perry

user posted image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users